Your success at work comes through the people around you.
We help you with recruiting, managing, retaining or letting go of your staff.
So you have a better life at work.
IDEAL FOR BUSINESSES EMPLOYING UP TO 50 PEOPLE WITHIN THE UK
Do you ever ask yourself how so many of the daily problems end up at your desk?
Do you secretly dread the day your best employee goes to work for your top competitor?
Is there at least one pain in the backside employee you wish you didn't have?
Are Important personal relationships suffering because of your work responsibilities?
Is it hard to recruit and retain good people who are reliable and make life easier?
Or are you generally happy, but know you need always to be building a better team?
Imagine being stuck like this for another 1, 5, 10 or more years...
You want better for yourself than this and these things are fixable.
How We Help With These Problems and More
The Employer Toolbox is your go to support specifically for UK businesses employing up to 50 people.
On subscription, it's the most simple and cost effective way to get help when you need to:
recruit, manage, retain or let go your staff.
2 week trial only £1!
Quick and easy access to our unique HR & Personal Development support without paying a huge overhead!
Jeff Hall - Director
"This has saved me thousands and made things much easier."
Why Should You Be Interested?
The Employer Toolbox provides you access to savvy HR & Training professionals.
We can help to relieve the stress of being a manager and guide you to having a more productive and enjoyable time at work.
Areas Covered Include
- Getting better at recruiting the best people for the business needs (you know how painful and expensive hiring the wrong person is)
- Improving your management skills so your people perform better (becoming more profitable and getting more done)
- Developing yourself and your employees to deliver better business performance (increasing profits and taking more tasks off your plate)
- Being supported in the often "put off" task of letting people go in a timely manner (thereby not raising your stress levels or draining profits unnecessarily)
Join and You'll Get
1. The Online Hub Containing
Support from our experts to solve your employee related challenges.
Tools that help you become a better employer and manager at work.
Easy to digest and actionable short trainings.
Check-lists & Processes
Download, edit if you need to and away you go.
Extra guidance on how more challenging conversations may go.
Can't find something to help your situation? Ask us to create it!
2. Telephone Support
There will be times you'll want to talk something through.
Speak to us privately about the pressing issue on your plate.
The team will be there as your trusted sounding board, your coach or your consultant.
All From Your New HR & Personal Development Team
You can expect results within hours...
Simply sign up below and we can start to make life at work better.
You get FULL access to ALL resources with your 14 day trial.
This includes personal coaching and consulting on your most pressing issues as an employer.
Ken Cuthbert Owner
We had our contracts reviewed. One suggestion we implemented saved us over £10K when it came to a downturn in work"
The Employer Toolbox can be utilised if your team is in the same building or working across various sites or locations.
Jackie Winship - Office Manager
When I joined, some people needed replacing. With Irene's help and guidance I was able to work through replacing people with new team members. I now have the skills to recruit, manage and develop my team which make my MD's life easier."
PRESS PLAY TO TAKE A LOOK INSIDE THE ONLINE HUB
EVERY PLAN NOW COMES WITH
A snapshot of what's being discussed in the Toolbox.
- Create your own simple (and effective) 2 page business plan.
- £900 for training course, 1 month later employee hands in notice. Can we get this back?
- Quick guide to see who can take on more work.
- How to respond to a salary increase request.
- Behind the scenes to building a business that sells (audio interview).
- Handouts that help you build a thriving team at work.
Click Here and See More
- You have your new employee, now what?
- New recruit - one year on.
- How to retain your top performers.
- How to tell someone they didn't get the job.
- Creating a self development plan.
- How to motivate without money.
- The Power Focus Training Series
- How to give references to ex employees to avoid tribunal claims.
- Eliminating the things you put up with that drain your energy.
- Alcohol on tap as part of your recruitment and retention strategy.
- What to do when an employee dies.
- The science of sleep and your performance at work.
- Sickness absence - is this guy unlucky or taking advantage?
- Employee has driving ban, now what?
- The learning curve for EVERY skill or task assigned.
- What to say to a team after you fire their manager.
- How to handle being piggy in the middle between unfriendly team members.
- Busy office doesn't automatically mean more staff are needed. See why.
- How to reduce recruitment advertising costs.
- Is a "punctuality bonus" a good idea?
- What to do when an employee resigns after a disciplinary meeting.
- How to handle when employee calls in sick, yet Facebook posts say "I'm having a great time".
There is more, plus private coaching and support
on your specific questions or issues
How might life look when you have our support?
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Sounds great but I don't have the time!
A favourite quote of ours "definition of insanity, doing same thing over and over and expecting a different result".
We will help you improve your skills or use your team more so you get back more time for yourself.
That's not going to happen overnight though. In the meantime, try these:
1. We send a weekly email with links to new content on the site. Only click through on something that catches your eye.
2. Pop into the members area only when you have a question for us.
3. Use two of the licences for either a fellow director, your spouse, an office manager or admin. They'd get massive value from the resources too.
I have a very small team, will the Toolbox be right for me?
Yes, whether you have one person on your team or many more, the content and support will suit you.
Can my Office Manager join instead of me?
Yes, we work extremely well with people who support business owners in this way. Your subscription comes with 3 user licences.
We have business insurance that covers us for tribunal costs, do you?
No we don't. Our service is one that aims to support you in the everyday life of being an employer as well as developing your skills along the way.
Some of our clients have subscriptions with other organisations which offer this type of insurance cover and have commented that they get a different view of "next step" actions as our focus is on making your life easier rather than being concerned that you may potentially claim on our insurance policy.
Whilst the risks of tribunal costs are real, we help you put those risks into perspective.
There are circa 32 million people in work in the UK. Recent figures show 92,000 early conciliation applications (stage before tribunal) were issued in 2016. 19% progress through to tribunal hearing stage (circa 17,480).
We believe the risk of having a claim heard by a tribunal is a lot less than the marketing departments of some organisations would have you believe. Our rather crude calculations show a 0.05% chance. (17,480 / 32,000,000 x 100 = 0.05%)
Should you already have this insurance in place, there is no reason why getting alternative opinion from ourselves on a situation you have would compromise you.
I have had staff for years, how can you help me?
If you are entirely satisfied with your life at work, your results, the impact your work has at home etc. then you may not need our help. There is always the benefit of hearing a new perspective on these matters though, that might be worth paying for.
Our £1 offer for a 14 day trial is an excellent low cost way to have a look around and see how we could help.
I want to join but don't want everyone in the community to know my business!
We calculate that on average 80% of our subscribers do not post questions, but remain as subscribers as they learn from other discussions and the resources available.
If you do have questions and are not keen on being open within the forum area, there is a private coaching section. Post your questions within that area and only you and our team will see what has been written.
Or telephone: 0191 551 6817
Pay £1 now, cancel anytime (in 2 clicks!)
Get best deal now at £799. 1st May 2018 this will be £100 more!